Sunday, August 10, 2008

Naruto Bridge, more Anabuki River Valley, My Steed



This is the Naruto Bridge, underwhich MAJOR whirlpools form (20 meter diameter)  It's close to a sweet beach and the water was around 20C (about 70 degrees) - Take this bad boy to get to Kobe and Osaka - where my buddy Takeshi lives, so I'll be up that way soon...

The house pic was so taoist  - man working with nature...very peaceful view from our swimmin' hole on the Anabukigawa...

My buddy Josh is a cellist (and fellow rock stacker)  - There are many musician JETs so we're planning some sessions and perhaps puttin' the band together. The band? THE BAND!

The waterfall is up the Anabukigawa valley (LOTS to see there)....very peaceful.....

Can't wait 'til next week when I get my hoken (drivin' insurance) and cut loose with my 1982 ferrari 308 GTB.  I know I know, you're jealous. 

Today I'll get my Gaijin Card - which means a phone!! Sweet. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, that guy building the rock sculpture looks like Jeremy Yates. So handsome. ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Brother...L-O-V-E the pics! Mom will sure enjoy the updates too! Sounds like you've already made yourself at home, you BETTER come BACK though hoser! I miss you tons